Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Is This Thing On?

So I'm going to try this blogging thing.  I'm not sure how often I'll get it updated, but here goes, starting with some info on my and my plan for the blog.

I'm a huge baseball fan.  I grew up in Arkansas and thus a St. Louis Cardinals fan (no thanks to current broadcast rules).  I've lived and worked in Florida for several years.  I became a fan of the Tampa Bay Rays.  Most games I get to watch on TV are on Fox Sports Dallas or Southwest.  I get mostly Texas Rangers games with some Houston Astros games.

Most of my posts are going to be about the St. Louis Cardinals.  However, I work mostly at night and see few games unless it's a national game (that isn't blacked out - again thanks MLB).  At least I do get to listen to most games on the radio.

1 comment: