Thursday, April 21, 2011

Kyle Lohse

Wow. What a difference being healthy makes.

Kyle Lohse has looked good all year, starting in spring training.  I don't know if I was the first to be in his fan club, but I started kazooing?? keyboarding?? for Kyle Lohse.

He's gone at least 7 innings in each start.  He's given up 4 walks in 4 starts.   His 1st start of the year was his worst and he gave up 4 runs in a loss.  He should be in line to win or at least get a no decision if that's what he gives up in a game with the offense that appears the team has this year.


I don't remember, but I'm sure he heard lots of boos over the past couple years.  He's battled through his difficulties and injuries and look at him now.  I hope Cardinal fans will help his fellow pitcher Ryan Franklin through encouragement rather than continuous hatred and boos.

No comments:

Post a Comment